Monday, January 2, 2012

Behind before I even begin

Welcome to the New Year!! Hope you all have grand ambitions that will be met in duplicate. At this point, I will be doing good if I can get showered and have my make-up on each day. My apologies to you faithful for not posting or commenting more often. The best of intentions and blah, blah, blah. I haven't even got a plan in place. I can say I have been writing, just not on here. Looking forward to catching up with everyone in the new year. I'm thinking this has got to be a better year for me than the last.

11 comments:

  1. I hope you do have a better year. Hey, showering and putting makeup on? You're already ahead of me, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 is going to rock! Best wishes to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just knowing you want a plan is a hell of a start! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing anywhere is good! And I think having makeup on is totally a sign of an awesomely planned out day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing is always good :-)
    I'm pretty sure I haven't managed a full face of make-up since about 2006!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you're writing somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nancy! New follower here, via Alex Cavanaugh's IWSG.

    I'm thinking (and hoping) the same thing. Personally, I don't think 2012 can be any worse. (knock on wood)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2012 must be better for you, I agree. Looking forward to the good stuff

    ReplyDelete