Friday, June 3, 2011

yawn

Trying to cut back on carbs and finding myself cranky and tired. Perhaps I need a new plan. I want to eat more healthfully but grabbing a handful of Pringles is so much quicker than peeling an orange. Any thoughts on eating well?

In other news, tried to find a local writer's group today but the email listed came back as undeliverable so I guess that isn't going to happen. Although, I thought it was crazy even as I did it since I don't have anything to critique. Good news on that front though, I woke up thinking about some story ideas. Maybe this is God saying finish up what I've already given you before trying to move on. Hmm, I'll have to think on that.

Our softball team continues to be undefeated. I strained my groin muscle in last nights game so was relieved that the other team didn't have enough people for tonight's game. We still play tomorrow though. At two, so it is going to be hot. I have to play even though my leg may hurt, just because I am female. It is strange being a crucial player only because of my gender. My skills are less than stellar. So wish me luck tomorrow that I don't end up gimpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment