Thursday, November 10, 2011

My apologies

I ran through some titles of blogs in my Dashboard tonight and there are so many I have yet to read that look fabulous. But this is the truth. I will probably spend the first three weeks of December going back and commenting on all of those wonderful thoughts that you so generously share with the rest of us. I am as far behind as I've ever been in nano right now. Not so far that I will never catch up but so far that it will take some 5 to 6 thousand word days to reach that big 5-0 mark.

I can do it and I will do it but right now it looms large. Not to mention, I am at that point where I feel this is the most boring piece of drivel that anyone has had the audacity to actually type out. Three days ago, it was fabulous. Experience tells me it will be somewhere in the middle. So write on those wonderful blogs and I will be reading them, just not right now, or today, or this month but I promise I will come back.

3 comments:

  1. Just go for the writing - we'll understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, no problem. I generally only visit a small fraction of the blogs I follow. Not on purpose, I just run out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing always always trumps everything. Nobody is going away, so come back when you're ready :-)

    ReplyDelete