Thursday, January 20, 2011

Taking a break from our regularly scheduled program

So the much abused nephew sent me a friend request on facebook tonight. I'd like to say I felt no guilt from it but that would be a major whopper. So, in lieu of a direct apology I'd like to take a moment to sing his praises. Ahem

My beautiful nephew so brave and so true
whether friended or alone
I'll always love you.

He truly is a great guy to even care if my feelings were hurt. I even gave him the option to unfriend with no hard feelings and he was quite gracious about it all. Let me just add that not only is he gracious, kind, handsome, and caring but I think perhaps when God created him, He had in mind a perfect Marine and as God is perfect, achieved his goal with no errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment