Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game Day

Attended Mom's church again today. The people are so friendly and I love the Sunday School class. I just wonder if it is false pretenses to go to a church whose denominational beliefs are so different. The basics are the same but the particulars not so much. Mom did not attend today because she was not feeling well. I think this is the first time this has happened since she became ill, other than when she was hospitalized. However, later in the day she reported feeling well enough to want to go walking. She brought Dad to the neighborhood to walk the hills. She said he was walking funny today. So this is the second time he has leaned to one side or another. I have no idea what could be going on there. She also reported that they don't have activities for the residents at Dad's place on Sundays so I may need to get a plan going for that.

We were invited to a Superbowl party tonight and had a great time. I think it is the first one we've been invited to since having children so I have to give that to Chattanooga Tomorrow, we are going to have a couple of tired kids but overall a good time was had by all. The nice evenings seem sweeter in contrast. I am meeting my oldest friend tomorrow for breakfast, by oldest I mean the one I've had the longest, not that she is that old. We played together in first grade when we had the chicken pox at the same time. I'm looking forward to seeing her and to that Asiago breakfast bagel at Panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment