Tuesday, February 15, 2011

just to add

I just re-read my post from last night. The reason the blue bag was cool is because if Mom gets sick in the car now we have something that can easily be kept in the glove box. I am sure anyone who knows me realizes I am not fascinated by vomit paraphernalia. When I think about yesterday, my memory is rather hazy, and as I am quite certain I was not drinking, I'm blaming it on tiredness. One moment I wanted to add in here was before we left Erlanger North Mom bent down and gave Dad a big kiss on the lips. I don't know if he knew who she was or not but he returned it. It made me think about what Mom told me about the first time she ever kissed Dad. She said he tasted just like sugar. Started to write this earlier but had to end this post because Mom called and said she was going to pass out. I'll post again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment