Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing new under the sun

There are no new developments with Mom or Dad today. I've been thinking about the writing thing lately but haven't gotten the thoughts to move toward motivation. I wrote an article for a local parenting magazine but haven't submitted it because when I read over it, it sounds like drivel. Not even well organized drivel, just a bunch of thoughts down on paper. I wonder if the writing is a reflection of the crazy state of mind. Nothing feels settled or right. I've been trying to clean out here at the house and keep flitting from room to room never really getting done with anything.

I had a great time seeing my friend today. It is lovely moments like that and the others I've mentioned that keep me going. That and this boot camp that is making me sweat my tears out through my pores instead of them running down my face. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment